- Inspect the interior controls and blower
- Check radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Test the compressor belt
- Checking for leaks or other damage
- Test the car a/c system for refrigerant leaks
- Check improper refrigerant level
Common A/C Problems
At 911 Dr Auto Repair our professional mechanics will be able to diagnose all your A/C troubles! If you believe your A/C is failing, here’s a few things to look out for.
- Sound -If you car is making strange noises under the hood or vents
- Feel -AC is blowing inconsistent temperatures that vary widely and fluctuate.
- Smell – Check for any unusual smells comping from the vents. It could be a leak.